Graphic artists and musicians usually meet in the Wesnoth.org forums.
Coders can help by fixing bugs, adding new features, and improving existing ones.
- WesnothRepository — cloning and using our Git repository
- CodingStandards and HackingWesnoth — information on our C++ style and coding conventions
- PatchSubmissionGuidelines — instructions for submitting your code contributions
- DeveloperGuide — additional information on commit messages, unit tests, etc.
- Documentation — generated from our source code using Doxygen and updated daily.
- DeveloperResources — additional development-related links
- WesnothTranslations — includes a list of translation maintainers and useful links for prospective translators
- Translating User made Campaigns (featuring wescamp-i18n)
This page was last modified on 25 July 2015, at 01:39.