From The Battle for Wesnoth Wiki
The toplevel [locale] tag
Each [locale] tag represents a language. Languages are selected in the dialog summoned by pressing the "Language" button in the title screen.
The following keys are recognized in [locale] tags:
- name: The name of the language.
- sort_name: The name that will be used when sorting all of the languages alphabetically.
- locale: The locale corresponding to the language.
- alternates: Other locales to associate with the language.
- dir: The direction of text in the language, possible values are ltr (default left-to-right) and rtl (right-to-left).
This page was last modified on 31 December 2010, at 00:25.