The [advanced_preference] tag
This tag is a top level WML tag that defines an advanced preference. It only affects the appearance in the preference dialog (in the advanced section), the actual effect of the setting is part of the game engine and is not modifiable by WML.
The following keys are recognised
- field: The id of the preference, this needs to match the what the game engine requests.
- name: Visible name of the setting.
- description: (optional) The help string that appears at the bottom of the screen when you mouse-over.
- default: The default value of the preference.
- type: The type of preference. Current allowed values are 'boolean' ('yes' or 'no') and 'int' (numerical).
If the type is 'int', the following settings are also recognized
- min: The minimum value.
- max: The maximum value.
- step: (optional, default is 1) Step size between allowed values.