From The Battle for Wesnoth Wiki
This page describes how the core is displayed in the "Load Core" menu, and how it works.
The [core] Tag
The following keys and tags are recognized in [core] tags:
- id: the internal core identifier used to load only core specific add-ons.
- icon: the image displayed in the core selection menu
- name: (translatable) name displayed in the core selection menu
- image: the image shown in the information pane when this core is selected in the core selection menu (typically a transparent, 350×350 pixels portrait)
- description: (translatable) text shown in the information pane when this core is selected in the core selection menu
- rank: a number that determines the order of cores in the core selection menu. Lower rank campaigns appear earlier, with unranked cores at the end. Currently the mainline cores use multiples of 10 from 0 to 100.
- path: the path to the core's directory or initial config file.