10 Principles to Playing Wesnoth Well
1. Grab your towns. Get all of your towns by turn 3.
2. Keep the guys who have xp.
3. Move guys in back first.
4. Make sure front line has healthy grunts.
5. Attack at your time of day.
6. Don't retreat unless pushed.
7. Don't give up units.
8. Pile on the pressure.
9. Units that can't move die.
10. Use your king.
Battle Lines and the ability to put pressure on the opponent.
Lots of Beefy guys in front, big guns in back.
==Structure== - (Like Pawn Structure)
Examples of Good and Bad - Battle Formation vs Harriers
Examples of Good and Bad and Even
Advancing and Retreating
All about push and pull. In preparation of Break Through.
Time of Day
Need cool cyclical graph -_/\_-\/-
Placement inside of Castle
Damage them so they can't form a line.