From The Battle for Wesnoth Wiki
- Maintaining the Python AI of Wesnoth, which was originally implemented by Ryo.
- Related to the above, implemented a mechanism to the campaign server to not distribute unchecked python scripts.
- Maintaining CampGen - the campaign generator originally started by scott.
- Wrote a GraphicLibrary forum image scanner: User:GrabberBot.
- German translation of the campaign Under the Burning Suns(stats).
- German translation of the campaign Mage Republic(stats).
- Wounded units patch: Adds a configurable option to Wesnoth, so your heroes get wounded and retreat from battle instead of dieing. For some amount of gold, you can then heal and recall them again. No units ever need to die a violent death that way :) But nobody agreed with me that it's a good idea.
This page was last edited on 6 April 2014, at 15:16.