The Battle for Wesnoth is an open-source software project hosted on GitHub, created and maintained by an international team of volunteers from diverse backgrounds.
Graphic artists and musicians usually meet in the Wesnoth.org forums.
Coders can help by fixing bugs, adding new features, and improving existing ones.
- WesnothRepository — cloning and using our Git repository
- CodingStandards and HackingWesnoth — information on our C++ style and coding conventions
- PatchSubmissionGuidelines — instructions for submitting your code contributions
- DeveloperGuide — additional information on commit messages, unit tests, etc.
- Documentation — generated from our source code using Doxygen and updated daily.
- DeveloperResources — additional development-related links
- WesnothTranslations — includes a list of translation maintainers and useful links for prospective translators
- Translating User made Campaigns (featuring wescamp-i18n)