Tools for Creating Music
From The Battle for Wesnoth Wiki
Pro-grade (thus quite costly) applications:
Less expensive alternatives:
- Jack - Software Patchbay, a base requirement for professional audio on Linux
- Ardour Linux/Mac Digital Audio Workstation
- Audacity - Cross platform Digital Audio Editor
- LMMS - Windows/Linux Digital Audio Workstation
- MusE - Audio/MIDI Sequencer with recording and editing
- Garritan Personal Orchestra $200 Full orchestral samples.
- East West Samples (Platinum, Gold, Silver) Check other websites for much lower prices than retail. One of the most expensive, but most powerful samples commercially available.
- FreeSF2 Brought to you by the Wesnoth Music Dev team.
- G-Town Percussion Excellent orchestral percussion sounds.
- Maestro Concert Grand 985MB concert grand piano by Mats Helgesson.
- Sonatina Symphonic Orchestra Free orchestral library with around 500MB of samples by Mattias Westlund.
This page was last modified on 24 August 2011, at 20:37.