Wesnoth UMC Dev Setup HowTo
From The Battle for Wesnoth Wiki
This is a Setup Guide for the Coordinated User-made Content Development Project.
Here you will find step by step instructions on how to setup your system to collaborate with other players through SVN as well as various tips on how to use it.
- Create an account in Sourceforge if you don't already have one
- Install Subversion (on Debian and variants sudo apt-get install subversion)
- Install an ssh client if you don't have one already (i.e. openssh-client
- Package your campaign into a compressed file and mail it over to Shadow Master
- Connect to the irc channel #wesnoth-umc-dev @ irc.freenode.net and wait until you're informed that your campaign has been uploaded