The move to git from Subversion has been done (see WesnothRepository for details).
Redmine, hosted locally on wesnoth.org, using the https://bugs.wesnoth.org name.
- set up a redmine instance on wesnoth.org
- Soliton pointed at chiliproject
- Counterpoint: Googling "redmine vs chiliproject" reveals some alternative viewpoints, for example http://colans.net/blog/redmine-and-chiliproject-are-great-issue-trackers-which-one-should-i-install
- Chiliproject is dead: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redmine#Fork
lift up the bug tracker's contents
scraping via https? getting bug repository dump? what about the files?
- try to get database dump first
- forgeplucker doesn't look ready
- grab the database and run a local version of savannah?
- import the data into the new bug tracker
connect the bugtracker with the source repository
Shouldn't be a problem - http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineSettings#Referencing-issues-in-commit-messages We should think about changing the old commit messages in the bug tracker to point to new repository.