the [scenario] tag for describing the results of a scenario
Each [scenario] in [statistics] describes the results of a scenario. This information is used for the "Statistics" menu option. When this option is accessed, then a menu is displayed, each option corresponding to a collection of unit types described in [statistics]. Currently most of the keys/tags are not being used, but they are being recorded in case it is decided to use them.
the following key/tags are recognized:
- scenario the ID of the scenario whose results are being described
- [team] describes the statistics for 1 team.
[team] tags must be in index order. Currently only the side 1 (index 0) statistics are used.
- damage_inflicted total damage inflicted by units on [team]
- damage_taken total damage inflicted on units on [team]
- recall_cost total cost of units that were recalled
- recruit_cost total cost of units on [team] that were recruited
Each of the following tags describe the unit types of a set of units by describing the collection of their unit types. The tags all use attributes of the form unit-type//=//number, meaning that number units of type unit-type are in the collection
- [recruits] displayed.
the set of units on [team] that were recruited in this scenario
- [recalls] displayed.
the set of units that were recalled in this scenario
- [advances] displayed as "advancements".
the set of units on [team] that advanced in this scenario
- [deaths] displayed as "losses".
the set of units on [team] that died in this scenario
- [killed] displayed as "kills".
the set of units that were killed by units on [team]
- [attacks] not displayed.
- [defends] not displayed.