SoC Ideas Eclipse Plugin
|This page is related to Summer of Code 2010|
|See the list of Summer of Code 2010 Ideas|
|This is a Summer of Code 2010 Idea|
Create a eclipse plugin for wesnoth UMC development
We want to use the eclipse platform as the IDE to assist Wesnoth UMC (user-made-content) Development. To do that, we need to create an eclipse plugin which will allow to rapidly start UMC development and which will act as a frontend for existing wesnoth UMC development tools. To do so, we need to try to integrate existing solutions as much as possible.
- WML syntax highlight in the editor
- autocompletion for WML and common macroses.
- Ability to generate various Wesnoth UMC artifacts like 'addon' 'campaign', 'singleplayer scenario', 'multiplayer scenario', 'era', etc.
- Frontend for common wesnoth helper tools like wmllint and wmlindent
- Ability to upload UMC to wesnoth addon server.