the [music] tag
This tag is a subtag of [scenario] and [event] which is used to describe a music track to play. You can repeat this tag as many times as you like; if you set the append tag to yes they will form a playlist from which tracks will be selected at random.
Tags describe the music track:
- name specifies the music file, relative to '"music/"'. This is compulsory.
- append=yes specifies this is to be added to the current playlist. Without this, the current playlist is replaced by this track.
- play_once=yes immediately switch to playing this track, but then return to the play list, which is unchanged.
- immediate=yes immediately switch to playing this track, then continue on the modified playlist. Without this, we wait until the entire event is over before starting on the modified playlist (aborting the current track only if it's not on the new playlist).
- ms_before (optional) specifies how many milliseconds to delay before playing this track. Currently this does not apply when the scenario first starts, or with play_once or immediate.
- ms_after (optional) specifies how many milliseconds to delay after playing this track.