A list of music tracks written for the Battle for Wesnoth.
These tracks are included in the official Battle for Wesnoth distribution, and are automatically available to any user-made scenario or campaign.
- "Battle Music" by Aleksi-Aubry-Carlson (battle.ogg)
- "Breaking the Chains" by Mattias Westlund (breaking_the_chains.ogg)
- "Defeat" by Timothy Pinkham (defeat.ogg)
- "Defeat" by Ryan Reilly (defeat2.ogg)
- "Elf Land" by aleksi-Aubry-Carlson (elf-land.ogg)
- "Elvish Theme" by Doug Kaufman (elvish-theme.ogg)
- "Frantic" by Aleksi-Aubry-Carlson (frantic.ogg)
- "The Knolls of Doldesh" by Timothy Pinkham (knolls.ogg)
- "Legends of the North" by Mattias Westlund (legends_of_the_north.ogg)
- "Loyalists" by Joseph G. Toscano (Zhaytee) (loyalists.ogg)
- "Main Menu" by Aleksi Aubry-Carlson (main_menu.ogg)
- "Main Theme" by Aleksi Aubry-Carlson (main_menu_new.ogg)
- "Northerners" by Aleksi Aubry-Carlson (northerners.ogg)
- "Revelation" by Joseph G. Toscano (Zhaytee) (revelation.ogg)
- "Traveling Minstrels" by Mattias Westlund (traveling_minstrels.ogg)
- "Underground" by Aleksi Aubry-Carlson (underground.ogg)
- "Vengeful Pursuit" by Jeremy Nicoll (vengeful.ogg)
- "Victory" by Timothy Pinkham (victory.ogg)
- "Victory" by Ryan Reilly (victory2.ogg)
- "Still Another Wanderer" by Timothy Pinkham (wanderer.ogg)
Available Music for Campaign Authors
These tracks have not been accepted for mainline inclusion, but campaign authors are free to include them in their campaigns. As they are not part of the official Battle for Wesnoth distribution, campaign authors will need to include the .ogg files in their campaign package.
(need to search the forums a bit to populate this)
Other Potential Contributions
These were indicated by the author to be potential contributions to the Battle for Wesnoth, but their use has not been explicitly allowed and they have not yet been released under the GPL. The authors of these pieces may agree to release them under the GPL if someone has a use for them. In this case, try to contact the author directly.
Works in Progress
These pieces are still being worked on, or have not been declared as finished. The author may welcome constructive criticism and would most likely welcome encouragement or praise. If you intend to use these in a campaign, it would be polite to let the author know of your intention, as they might not wish for their work to be used until it is complete.
This list is unlikely to be regularly updated. The best place to check out the music that is currently being developed for Wesnoth is the Music development forum
- Joseph G. Toscano (Zhaytee) (forum thread)
- [PA]NotUncleDave (forum thread)
- marcusvinicus (forum thread)
- Mattias Westlund (West) (forum thread)
- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=754266&content=music (The King is Dead)