decide where the source would be
github? (with partial svn checkouts via https://github.com/blog/1178-collaborating-on-github-with-subversion )
- devs should register on github
decide what bug tracker would be used
Redmine on https://bugs.wesnoth.org hosted on wesnoth.org ?
- set up a redmine instance on wesnoth.org
convert repository from svn to git
ESR's conversion tool? git-svn tarball that we have?
- use the svn-to-git conversion tool.
lift up the bug tracker's contents
scraping via https? getting bug repository dump? what about the files?
- somehow do it and import into redmine
- forgeplucker doesn't look ready
- grab the database and run a local version of savane?