Also known as Jwbjerk. My involvement in Wesnoth is primarily in the terrain art, I've taken a strong interest in the visual aspects of the GUI, and i dabble in other things.
I'm working on a scenario, currently in mostly my head.
In real life i'm a Graphic Designer and Mac trouble shooter. I joined Wesnoth in fall '04 contributed for a few months, left for a year to try and start a buisness. Now i'm back.
- Visual Enhancements to the GUI
- Info Panel
- Attack Dialogue
- HP & XP bars
- Distinguishing "Can't Walk To" Hexes
- Team Color stuff
- Chasm: transitions need to be improved.
- Chasm: add water flowing over the edge support.
- add a "nice/civilized" cave variant.
- add a alternate cave terrains? cave hills?
- Dirt: make it better-if somebody doesn't do that first.
- Modify beach and desert to use the same graphics, except the desert will have cacti?
- take over the world.
- Crossroads sign (first contribution :) )
- First to use semi-transparent tile transtions
- Fog (transparent transitions)
- Void (transparent transitions)
- Deep Water
- Shallow Water
- Mountains 1.0 (superseded by Frame's masterpiece in Trunk)
- Lava (aside from some transitions)
- Cave Wall
- Great Elven Tree
Forum Topics i'm strongly interested in: