Also known as Jwbjerk. My involvement in Wesnoth is primarily in the terrain art, though i dabble in other things.
What i'm Working on:
- Chasm: transitions need to be improved.
- Cave walls: Perspective needs to be adjusted.
What i'll eventually Work on:
- Chasm: add water flowing over the edge support.
- Cave: add a "nice" cave variant.
- Cave: add a alternate cave terrains? cave hills?
- Modify beach and desert to use the same graphics, except the desert will have cacti?
- take over the world.
Main things i've Already done:
- First to use semi-transparent tile transtions
- Fog (transparent transitions)
- Void (transparent transitions)
- Deep Water
- Shallow Water
- Mountains (soon to be replaced by Frame's)
- Lava (aside from some transitions)
- Cave Wall
- Great Elven Tree
I'm working on a scenario, currently in mostly my head.
In real life i'm a Graphic Designer and Mac trouble shooter.
I joined Wesnoth in fall '04 contributed for a few months, left for a year to try and start a buisness. Now i'm back.