Also known as Jwbjerk. My involvement in Wesnoth is primarily in the terrain art, I've recently taken a strong interest in the visual aspects of the GUI, done various menial graphics tasks.
>> Currently i'm intermittently active in Wesnoth, but can be reached by PM, and is happy to provide information or source files on things that i've left unfinished.
I'm working on a scenario, currently in mostly my head. It's title will abbreviated to MoaS, so i'm reserving that.
In real life i'm a Graphic Designer and Mac trouble shooter. I joined Wesnoth in fall '04 contributed for a few months, left for a year to try and start a buisness. Now i'm back...
And then life intervened. I wasn't active in Wesnoth at all during '06 but would like to come back someday...
Worked on stuff during '06 and '07.
In Progress: (on hold)
- Visual Enhancements to the GUI
- Info Panel
- Attack Dialogue
- HP & XP bars
- Team Color stuff
- Chasm: transitions need to be improved.
- Finish animated water
- new grasses
- add a "nice/civilized" cave variant.
- Some dramatic "Landmark" rocks.
- take over the world.
- Crossroads sign (first contribution :) )
- First to use semi-transparent tile transtions
- Fog (transparent transitions)
- Void/Shroud (transparent transitions)
- Deep Water (soon to be replaced)
- Shallow Water (soon to be replaced)
- Mountains 1.0 (superseded by Frame's masterpiece in Trunk)
- Lava (aside from some transitions)
- Cave Wall
- Cave floor
- Iluminated Cave Floor
- Great Elven Tree
- revised Merfolk Village
== See Also == Eleazar's forum profile
Forum Topics i'm strongly interested in: