There are many ways to get help. From online documentation to support from the community on IRC or forums.
- Online Players Guide - game manual, walkthroughs, strategy guides, and more
- Content-Creation Guide - manual showing how to create new campaigns for Wesnoth
- Starting Points - List of pages to serve as starting point for diving deeply into the wiki...
If you are experiencing problems, you should consider reporting a bug.
When asking for help with some technical problem in the game forums, please provide the following information:
- which operating system do you use (e.g. Windows, Linux, Mac OSX)
- which version of Wesnoth do you use (it is displayed in the bottom left corner of title screen)
- contents of file "stderr.txt"
- on MS Windows, it is here: "C:\Program Files\Wesnoth\stderr.txt"
- Official Wesnoth forums
- Wesnoth Acronyms - forum lingo
- Chinese wesnoth forums
- Wesnoth Italian Forums (W.I.F)
If you don't know what IRC is, check out irchelp.
- #wesnoth (Dutch channel)
- #wesnoth-de (German channel)
- #WIF (Italian channel)
You can also see the logs.
Other Servers List