This page is to describe history that occurred in the Silver Lands, the region east of what is on the main map.
Best map as of 2011-10-23. Relevant part is everything to the south-east of Lin-Elens.
- Elves inhabit Lin-Elens.
- Minotaurs live on the plains around the minotaur lake.
- Dwarves live in the mountains around Firecloud Peak. They are prohibited by treaty with the elves from claiming the hills south of the great river.
- The Eltireans live in floating isles hidden above the eastern side of the Flamebreath Desert.
Arrival of humans (20-400 YW)
The period in which humans first entered the Silver Lands, and carved out their own nations.
- Human settlement of the Estmarks begins.
- Large increase in the use of magic in the Estmarks.
- An orcish invasion pushes the settlers south, out of the Estmarks, before the Grand Army of Wesnoth can arrive.
- A large number of settlers, having reached the northern edge of the Sandy Wastes, head east, found a number of new settlements straddling the western and eastern edges of the Flamebreath Desert. The settlers acquire a distaste for magic, thinking its use brought on the orcish horde.
- The orcish horde is driven out by the numerically superior Grand Army of Wesnoth, but some tribes desert and settle the areas furthest from wesnoth.
- Contact between the settlers and the Kingdom of Wesnoth is lost completely.
- The settlers on the eastern side of the desert expand south, into the hills.
- A large group of magic-using settlers leaves the desert, heading north.
- The exiles settle in the area of a river near the Lin-Elens.
- The exiles rapidly expand their territory.
- Ideological conflict about types of magic starts fracturing the new nation.
- The sides eventually consolidate around the cities of Noct and Diurna, on opposite sides of the river.
- The various tribes around the desert are unified as the Khalifate. Magic is outlawed
- Contact between the Khalifate and Wesnoth is reestablished, trade flourishes.
- Ravanal is banished from the Khalifate for the use of magic.
To be added to the above timeline: colonisation of triththa, arrival of drakes. It also needs to be expanded into the future.