This page is to describe history that occurred in the Silver Lands, the region east of what is on the main map.
Best map as of 2011-10-23. Relevant part is everything to the south-east of Lin-Elens.
- Elves inhabit Lin-Elens.
- Minotaurs live on the plains around the minotaur lake.
- Dwarves live in the mountains around Firecloud Peak. They are prohibited by treaty with the elves from claiming the hills south of the great river.
- The Eltireans live in floating isles hidden above the eastern side of the Flamebreath Desert.
- Saurians live in the Ssyuriss Fenn.
20 BW - 200 YW: Drakes and Dwarves
- Dwarves from Firecloud Peak cross the Great River and colonize the hills of Triththa.
- The Silver Drakes attack Firecloud peak and the surrounding area, drafting most of the saurians from Ssyuriss Fenn into their ranks.
- The dwarvish defenses crumble under the combined offensive. When it becomes clear that the war is lost, the survivors evacuate to Triththa.
- The saurians suffer the brunt of the casualties in the war. The remainder are enslaved by the drakes.
- The saurians remaining in Ssyuriss Fenn are soundly defeated by a Triththan offensive. The remnants of their civilization are a number of disorganised tribes.
20-400YW: Arrival of humans
The period in which humans first entered the Silver Lands, and carved out their own nations.
- Human settlement of the Estmarks begins.
- Large increase in the use of magic in the Estmarks.
- An orcish invasion pushes the settlers south, out of the Estmarks, before the Grand Army of Wesnoth can arrive.
- The settlers found a number of new settlements on the edge of the Kerlath hills an the Sandy Wastes.
- The orcish horde is driven out by the numerically superior Grand Army of Wesnoth, but some tribes desert and settle the areas furthest from wesnoth.
- Contact between the settlers and the Kingdom of Wesnoth is lost completely.
- The settlers acquire a distaste for magic, thinking its use brought on the orcish horde.
- The settlers expand around the edge of the desert, eventually reaching the mountains south of Lake Aoir. (named Minotaur's Lake on the map)
- A large group of magic-using settlers leaves the desert, heading north.
- The exiles settle in the plains near the Lin-Elens.
- The exiles rapidly expand their territory.
- Ideological conflict about types of magic starts fracturing the new nation.
- The sides eventually consolidate around the cities of Noct and Diurna, on opposite sides of the river.
- The various tribes around the desert are unified as the Khalifate. Magic is outlawed
- Contact between the Khalifate and Wesnoth is reestablished, trade flourishes.
- Ravanal is banished from the Khalifate for the use of magic.
For that reason, no category tags have yet been added.