From The Battle for Wesnoth Wiki
How to compile trunk on FreeBSD 7 (works as of r35144):
- Install all the wesnoth 1.6 pre-requiresites of /usr/ports/games/wesnoth/ (using portupgrade or just by installing wesnoth itself)
- Install lua from /usr/ports/lang/lua
- Fetch wesnoth source from the repository.
- Go to wesnoth source directory.
- Run ./autogen.sh
- Run gmake
- Run gmake install (do this at least once, afterwards you may run Wesnoth from the source directory)
- Run scons
This page was last modified on 6 April 2014, at 19:38.