* Write a small introduction to yourself.
I'm a computer science's student of the Universita' di Padova (Italy).My email is email@example.com.I want to participate to summer of code cause i want to learn more about ai that interest me a lot.I know C,C++,java,python but i can learn any language :).If you want to learn more about me send an email.Happy hacking
* State your preferred email address.
- If you have chosen a nick for IRC and Wesnoth forums, what is it?
- Why do you want to participate in summer of code?
I want to help open source projects
- What are you studying, subject, level and school?
computer science's student of the Universita' di Padova (Italy)
- What programs/software have you worked on before?
Projects for school like managerial software with C++ and cuncurrent software with java
- Have you developed software in a team environment before? (As opposed to hacking on something on your own)
Yes for university's projects
- Have you participated to the Google Summer of Code before? As a mentor or a student? In what project? Were you successful? If not, why?
- What development model would you use (e.g. keywords: V-model, XP programming, agile programming, iterative; with the help of prototyping, formal specifications, tests, etc).
I develop using software's engineering principles
Are you already involved with any open source development projects? If yes, please describe the project and the scope of your involvement. No
* Are you a gamer? If so...
Yes i play a lot starcraft
- What type of gamer are you?
* What type of games?
* What type of opponents do you prefer?
* Are you more interested in story or gameplay?
* Have you played Wesnoth? If so, tell us roughly for how long and whether you lean towards single player or multiplayer.
Yes both singleplayer and multiplayer.I started about 1 year ago
- hough most of our developers are not native English speakers, English is the project's working language. Describe your fluency level in written English.
- Are you good at interacting with other players? Our developer community is friendly, but the player community can be a bit rough.
Yes of course :)
- Are you good at sorting useful criticisms from useless ones?
I think so :)
- Include as much technical detail about your implementation as you can
I want to use neural networks to evaluate the score of movement and statical analysis for the current configuration of the game
Are you familiar with any of the following tools?
* Subversion * C++ * Python
Yes to all
- Which tools do you normally use for development? Why do you use them?
Emacs cause is the best :)
- What programming languages are you fluent in?
C,C++ and java
- What spoken languages are you fluent in?
Italian and english
- At what hours are you awake (please specify in UTC)
- Would you mind talking with your mentor on telephone / internet phone?
Possible timeline for my project is end of summer (i have to study for my exams :().For my work first I have to ask some players for some good strategies,after I will study the source code of the current ai and improve it.Basically i will start from a knowledge base with all of units statistics.When ai play should have a human behavior so it is possible to do a wrong move but it will learn from its errors with neural networks algorithm.Also i want to study the possibility to implement bayes nets for evalutation of the moves